We're Going On Safari
It's Convention Time and we're returning to the Florida Keys.
We have new events for you to try, along with our annual favorites, and a schedule that's sure to please all. If you don't want to miss a single event, then plan to arrive on Wednesday and stay until Sunday. In between each of the group events, everyone meets at the pool (or pool bar). We are a down to earth, laid back group of people with a single focus in mind - relaxation and fun. Our dress code you ask; whatever is appropriate for a Florida resort. Doesn't get much easier than that. For Saturday nights awards banquet, please dress for a Safari. (Remember the fun part mentioned above?)
Register for your room today. This is the resort with both 2 bedroom villas or hotel rooms and all have been remodeled since the hurricanes of 2017. They've added new restaurants as well. Here are some of the exciting updates everyone can look forward to:
- Sixty-One Prime: new fine dining signature restaurant
- Oasis Cay: an adults-only area with Tranquility Pool, bar and grill
- Hawks Cay Marketplace - fast, fresh, casual dining
- New arrival experience through their redesigned and completely renewed lobby
- Complete redesign of their 177 hotel guestrooms and public spaces.
The special FICAP discounted room rates:
- 1 King or 2 Queen hotel room $ 229
- Family (+ Bunk Beds, no balcony) $ 199
- Waterview - 2 Queen beds $ 259
- Sunset Village 2 bedroom Villa $ 329
- 3 bedroom villas $ 424
Our keynote speaker is Robert J. Darling, author of 24 Hours inside the President's Bunker, 9/11/01. Lt. Darling, a Lt. Colonel, United States Marine Corps (Ret.), will share his experiences inside the President's bunker on 9/11 and offer Real Lessons in Crisis Leadership & Decision Making.
We've also gone above and beyond with a 2nd Keynote speaker - James R. Vann, Esq. who will discuss steps to improve your quality of life with Personal and Professional Development Strategies.
We love this event, we love FICAP and we look forward to relaxing with you in July.